Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Will Never Date/Marry A Woman With Small Children




At 49 years old now, and over the past 15 years or so I have only dated very attractive, educated, successful, classy, sexy, women that have either grown or no kids. So last year I met a Blonde Bombshell, with a great body and she was amazing in bed. However, once I got into the relationship I learned a very hard life long valuable lesson, as never ever again, will I put my self through this kind of torture. At first, I tried being opened minded about it, but now, especially with my current life getting back to normal, as I think back I must say that other then my alone time with her, the entire experience was completely overwhelming, as I completely hated it!

It’s not that I dislike kids; I have three of my own and a new grandchild who is simply adorable. But here’s the thing, theses are my kids and they are grown, so my job with them is done. I might also mention that I do like women that that have children, as long as there children are grown and responsible, who have some class about them self, with direction and are concentrating on a quality education or at least a career or maybe both. After all, my kids are living a good clean responsible life, so I don’t understand these really messed up kids, with parents who have no idea what having class, a good job, and a good education means? Instead, I found me a real winner, a pure drunk who would sleep with any guy who will buy her a drink, and has absolutely no direction in her life once so ever.  Yep, I hit the mother of all tramps, and she has a daughter who is following right in her proud slutty mama’s footsteps’.  Who even has a strippers name in real life that is even more astonishing? Every time I got around her daughter, she was dressed like she just left a strip club. I was mortified, and to drag this kid around my friends and family, I simply wanted to go crawl in a ditch and hide. Who wants to get involved with some woman whose kids might be on a poster for a local strip bar, or has a son who could be one day headlining “Americas Most Wanted” for raping or robbing or both? I can see the future now with this little brat, he would be walking around my house with his pants on the ground, and having his thug friends over stealing my personal belongings… as his father is a total loooooossssser himself. This guy has never paid child support for his child and manipulates the kid’s mother my ex-wife, and she allows him to get away with this style of dictation. Meaning this Fire-Truck washing crybaby, was dictating my life when I was with her. My life with her was total and complete chaos! Plus, I reached my limit with Baby’s Crazy Daddy, and broke camp. I am very happy back in my home in Atlanta. So Again,  NO THANKS TO SMALL CHILDREN FOR THIS GUY

At first I just dealt with it because the kid was so young, and I thought it was a phase for me that would pass, because I did care deeply for her, my new wife, the kid’s mother. But, this kid’s daddy was a complete idiot, the little boy was only three, and the daddy would call every day and cry on the phone to the mother of my new wife like a three year old? I mean this very weird man was as Bi-polar as they come, and he was and still is madly in love with my new wife. I know right? I had myself in a complete train wreck.

So when I met my Beautiful Bomb Shell Wife, my life that was at one time so normal, so easy going, so nice. My life turned into complete and total turmoil 24 hours after I said "I Do". It was as if I fell asleep into a real life night mare, and I could not wake up. My life had disappeared right before my very eyes. I felt as if I met and married Sera, the character (Hooker) played by Elisabeth Shue in the Movie "Leaving Las Vegas". I almost gave up living my cushie life for this woman? I live in a beautiful condo, in a very nice gated community, in upscale Sandy Springs, Georgia. Just outside of Buck-head, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Thank God in Heaven for my mothers prayers, and that I was able to come back home to Atlanta. Because, I have it made here, no worries, a nice ride, nice clothes, and I can come and go as I please. Life is so wonderful! However, that was not the case after I met my little dreamboat; I totally lost my mind I guess? I am not sure to this day what happened to me? I am blaming temporary insanity. I must have completely lost my mind? This is the only answer I can come up with. And all of my friends and family completely agree with me, they all though that I totally lost it. My closest friends and family were in disbelief, they all were telling me every day to run, not walk back to Atlanta and to get home and get back to normal. You know what; I should listen to my friends and family more often, because this time they were right. I knew I was in trouble, when I took her out to my grandmothers 90th birthday and my first cousin walked up to me and ask, “What Strip Club did you drag this one out of”? Right then and there I looked around that room that was loaded with my family, and I could see that every one of them had figured that “ole Donnie boy”, has went over the edge.

Then there is simply dealing with the young kids or kid, in your new relationship. Constant interruptions, that all start with “Babe, I’ll be right back”.

  1. Be right back means “No alone time”
  2. Constant interruptions from kid.
  3. Cannot have a conversation without kid interrupting.


  4. Kid wants a toy, a dog, a cat, a gerbil, and any other animal and wont quit asking for it despite being told no


  5. Kid wants all mommies’ attention all the time


  6. Mom is all stressed out from over bearing kid and takes it out on me causing needless arguments


  7. Mom does not want to listen to any of my parenting advice


  8. Kid secretly resents me, despite how nice I am to the brat, and talks crap to me and behind back to my new wife’s mother about how he is ignored


  9. I can’t watch a movie or talk on phone until kid is asleep because my wife cannot say Its rude to interrupt people while they are watching movie or on phone when kid demands attention, despite having it all day. PS I HATE SPONGE BOB, AND HE’S A LITTLE QUEER!


  10. Wife not wanting to work out or exercise or do anything, because kid won’t sit still for 20 minutes while she runs on tread mill, try’s to take a bath, or just sit still and relax

  1. Wife doesn’t want to work, because she has a 3 year old? That was just a lame excuse, meaning the only thing she can do is constantly gripe about how unhappy she is and have sex, when she’s not texting other men or boyfriends.
It was pathetic!

This list goes on and on for days, and I’m sure I’m no angel, nor do I claim to be. However, I’m noticing more then ever that most single women with kids simply do not know how to stand up to there children, or their Ex’s. So in closing here is my suggestion to all you men out there. Unless you are sure you are ready to play step daddy to some total strangers, that will disrespect you and they will totally steal your freedom. Plus deal with Baby’s Daddy? I would suggest you be real careful with your life making and career changing decisions.

Before you jump into a relationship with a woman with small children, especially a little boy, who has an idiot insecure ugly daddy, and wants to talk to you all the time and give you rules on how to raise his brat. Get out some paper and a pen and do a pros and cons. Be very honest with your self, do not do what I did, and jump in simply because the sex is great, because trust me, Sex is not love, it’s just sex. Love is an entirely different emotion, for example. I love sex, but I do not love marriage. Especially, when the marriage or the relationship, comes with a bus load full of unwanted baggage. ~ Donnie Bolena