Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wow? I kissed Cinderella


When I first laid eyes on her it was on facebook, so I sent her a friend request. We talked early but for what ever reason the time was just not right, this was over a year ago today. I often tell people that a prayer delayed is not a prayer denied. So about four months ago I started praying for her. I followed scripture and I prayed with confidence and with expectation that God would not only hear my prayer but that he would also answer it. So I have to share with you this amazing miracle that is happening right now presently in my life, and in my eyes with the loveliest flower in all of Gods Amazing Garden. I mean wow? I am so smitten over her. Who knew? I would marry her right now this minute and never look back. I am telling you, she is “THE ONE FOR ME”!  So to move on, she and I have over the year had hit and miss communication, now here is the best part, she went away for a few months in New England to work on a project, and for me personally, I would also say that she needed to heal. All the more proof that God was in this from the get go, and He is in this now. How ever she has a story and it is a real live "Life Time Movie", but I will let her tell it. Basically it’s still early. However, I am confident this is setting up for a wonderful fairy tale ending, just as it should; after all, she is Cinderella. So now let’s jump into present day, or I would say just a few days ago.
 
 
After a five or six hour phone conversation from Jacksonville Florida to Atlanta Georgia in the middle of the night, Cinderella and I reach a decision that once we wake up that she will get into her Chariot and drive 5 hours to meet me in person, I know crazy right? However we are in our 40’s and we are adults and we can actually still trust our gut instincts and make the choice to roll with the punches and hope that it will all end well. So up she comes, and from the minute I kissed her right in my park'en lot, I knew right then and there that I wanted this amazing beautiful women in my life forever. So being it is that she is Cinderella, she knows of a Castle near by that we could spend a few days together and we did just that, two of the most amazing days of my life with the most beautiful princess on the planet who was waltzing with me? I could not believe it? I mean she is Movie Star, Red Carpet, Hollywood Beautiful. She can have any guy she wanted and she came to spend time with me, the frog? A broke frog at that. I had nothing to offer her but me, and you know what, she never once made me feel inadequate, insecure, or as if I was undeserving of her visit or her time. All the more proving that she really is a real princess, that she really is Cinderella. She is everything a man would ever want! Classy, Beautiful, Kind, and Real, and most of all she loved the Lord and was not afraid to tell me or show me. Wow, what a women! What an amazing women, or should I say what a princess, what an amazing princess. I would like to describe her to you, so I will do it in my most poetic and romantic way and steal a few lines, that I will ad-lib and add my own language, from one of the best poets to ever walk on earth, King Solomon.
 
 
Dear Cinderella, you are the lily among the flowers, so as my love for you Cinderella, I am smitten by thee. As the apple tree among the trees of the woods, so is my beloved among the sun. I sat down by your shadow with great delight, and your fruit was sweet to my taste. You brought me to the banqueting house, and your banner over me was your love. I asked you to stay with me and to comfort me with your amazing beautiful body; for I am sick for your love. So much so that my heart aches when I am not close to you. You have dazzled me and dazed me all at the same time. We sleep I can feel your breath on my face, as we both embrace wrapped tightly together as two soles hungering for each other with reckless abandon. I love you, O lily lovely of the field, as you sit by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir up a burning flame with in my soul that burns as hot and as bright as a summer Sunday morning, for I only want you to awake my love in my arms, close to me, holding you and feeling the rhythm of your heart beat go all through my body. Your voice my beloved is like the sound of a million angels singing in my ear, that can only allow me to see your glory standing naked in the beautiful shadow of the evening sunlight. My beloved you are walking poetry in motion, and you leave me breathless and staggering drunk with love for you, for your kiss, to hold you, to look in your eyes, to hear you speak, and to tell me to Rise up, will only encourage me, as you are my sweet adoring love, my fair maiden, and the love of my life. Being with you brings the warmth of spring and summer, For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; and yet if a storm does blow in, together we will go and dance in the rain, and give our best waltz as nothing could separate us, for we will become one with-in each other. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the sparrow is heard in our vineyard; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away me. You are my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely. My beloved you are to become mine, and I am yours: as you are blooming so beautiful among the lilies, and until the day break of each and every day that I will awake with you, close to me, listing and feeling our souls come together one slow wonderful loving heartbeat at a time, Cinderella you know who you are so smile sweet princess as this day, just like every day I live on this earth, is all about how much I love you.   
 
 
So from what I hear Cinderella said to Snow White, How does love get so off course All I wanted was a white knight With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse Ride me off into the sunset Baby, I'm forever yours It's the way you love me It's a feeling like this It's centrifugal motion It's perpetual bliss It's that pivotal moment It's unthinkable This kiss, this kiss (Unsinkable) This kiss, this kiss ok, now I am a man, and I am about to get really transparent with you, allow me to describe this kiss with Cinderella; it is with out a doubt the best long, slow, wet, perfect, kiss I have ever experienced in all of my life. I told her recently how, I remembered that minute, that when she was kissing me, and she was barefoot and on her tippy toes, her arms wrapped around my neck and we just got caught in the moment. I actually think I fell in love with her right then and there, her kiss was not like any other kiss I have ever had, she took her time, her lips were soft like warm sweet honey, just dripping off my lips. I was holding her, she is perfect in every since of the word, her very curvy body in my arms, I took my time up and down her amazing sculpture of perfectness, softness, and sweetness, all wrapped together in this amazing mind blowing lovely package. My knees were weak, my eyes were glassy, my voice was cracking, so much that I could not even say anything, however, as any princess would, she just settled me down and gave me the freedom that a man would fight a thousand wars for, to just get this passionate, this deep, this real, and it all started with a simple little sweet kiss, with the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on. She is perfect to me, she really is. . .
 


Allow me to elaborate and give you my version of how serious I look at kissing. To me kissing is very personal. I mean sure, we have all kisses, but what about the perfect kiss, is there even such a thing?  Sure, maybe you've rounded the sexual bases in your relationships many, many times, but that doesn't mean you should skip over first. The problem is, as many couples become more serious, their make-out sessions start dwindling, however not mine, I will never stop making out with Cinderella, I really love her, and I love kissing her. We kiss each other so perfectly. She says she likes my lips… I konw right? (Blush, Smile, Eyebrow raise, Wink, Wink…) but the sad truth is, they're many couples are not kissing as passionately, or as often, as they used to. Here's why: "Kissing evolved as a way to assess a potential partner's compatibility because it exchanges a host of information about health and hormonal status," says Gordon Gallup, Ph.D., a professor of psychology at the University of Albany. "Yet, once people choose a partner, kissing may die down because there's no longer a need to gauge each other's DNA." But even if you know he's The One (or could be!), you owe it to your sex life to keep smooching. "Saliva contains the sex hormone testosterone, which triggers libido," says biological anthropologist Helen Fisher, Ph.D., a research professor at Rutgers University in New Jersey. "So the more time you spend kissing, the more primed you'll be for sex, resulting in a more intense sexual experience." Try these tips to heat things back up. In describing some helpful hints we will use the color of Cinderellas Lipstick PINK.
 
 
1. Add Novelty - You have four lips and two tongues between you, so be creative. William Cane, author of The Art of Kissing, recommends a move he calls "lip-o-suction." To try it, softly kiss his upper lip while he lightly chews and sucks your lower lip, then switch, explains Cane. No doubt he will try to slip you the tongue, but don't let him...yet. Wait until he's all riled up, then allow your tongues to wander over each other's teeth, inner cheeks, and gums. The alternating sensations of the hard, smooth tooth enamel and the inside of a soft, moist mouth will awaken your senses.

 

2. Sweeten the Deal -  I loved Mickey Rourke's character in the movie 9 1/2 Weeks had the right idea when he fed Kim Basinger juicy strawberries during their naked romp. Eat one before making out; strawberries activate the sweetness receptors in your mouth, so when you kiss, your sense of taste will go into overdrive, says Krista Bloom, Ph.D., author of The Ultimate Compatibility Quiz.

 

3. Create Spine-Tingling Chills – Its really not that heard guys, and gals, I wrote a book a few years “Just do the little things” The little things are so big! Swipe on mint lip balm before planting one on him to engage touch, taste, and smell. "Menthol triggers the body's cold receptors, and when that's combined with your warm breath, you'll feel a tingly sensation from your lips straight down to your genitals," says sexologist Ava Cadell, Ph.D. You can get a similar sensory effect by taking a swig of champagne or seltzer. The bubbles will tickle, tingle, and then evaporate. Just one note: Menthol can irritate sensitive skin below the belt, so if you'll be paying each other some oral attention later, make sure you both wash your lips and rinse out your mouths first.

 

4. Rough It Up – I love this part. Look man kiss her, and don’t be afraid of biting her lip a little, by no means am I saying to become a Vampire, but give her a real kiss and bring some fire, the goal is to make her clothes fall off, and Cinderella got naked almost every time we started kissing. There is something to say for that.  A small dose of pain will take an ordinary smooch to extraordinary heights. "The feel-good endorphins your body releases as you kiss and become more aroused are a natural pain reliever," says Sadie Allison, D.H.S., author of Ride 'Em Cowgirl: Sex Position Secrets for Better Bucking. "Plus, when you apply firm touch to the body, you force more blood to rush to those areas, heightening the responsiveness of your skin receptors." So wrap your hand around the nape of his neck and gently pull him toward you, maintaining eye contact. Then, as your lips meet, slowly get aggressive, letting your passion build naturally. "The idea is to use subtle force. Lightly pull at his bottom lip with your teeth, rake your fingernails down the side of his neck and back, and tug his hair after warming him up with some soft, sensual kissing," says Allison.

 

5. Bring Her/Him to the Brink - For the most erotic type of kiss (with the least erotic-sounding name), try "facial intercourse," suggests Cadell. This type of smooch mimics sex from foreplay to penetration, beginning with a tongue exploration inside your man's mouth. "Rub your tongues together in small and large circles, then dart them in and out of your mouths, as if you were having intercourse," she says. "You can also take turns wrapping your lips around each other's tongues and sucking passionately, alternating between slow and quick movements, much like oral sex." I know right. However were hoping to have sex here, so make your foreplay count, get her/him ready to want to be with you forever.  
 
 
So as for me it is personal, my kiss with Cinderella was the moment when the violins started to play, and the stars started to swirl in the heavens, and a golden glow fell over the land immortalized by playwrights, painters, poets, songwriters, sculptors, singers, on stage and silver screen, and for a minute she and I were “Gene Kelly” and “Debbie Reynolds” in Dancing in the Rain. However we were just “Donnie” and “Cinderella”.  So how do you give the perfect kiss? And what should you do if you end up in a clinch with someone who's hopeless at it? What is the etiquette for 'kissing' by text and email? And how can you avoid unwanted kisses? Just follow my advice and you'll be smooching with confidence by Valentine's Day.  Making a move on the object of your affection mid-way through their grandmother's funeral is probably ill-advised. But, then again, the thing about a 'perfect' kiss is that there really are no rules. It just has to be with the right person, and feel right for both parties, for it to be fantastic. In my rigorous scientific studies and exhaustive research, I have discovered that being bold, decisive and providing an element of surprise are some of the key elements of a truly great kiss. This is tricky because you don't want to shock your lover into submission. Or perhaps you do. But if you do, you shouldn’t. A perfect kiss, basically, should be confident and come as a welcome surprise - like finding a fiver in the back of an old pair of jeans. The perfect kiss should be like dancing a tango in Argentina - you know the steps, but there is no particular order to them. Your moves must complement your partner's. Sometimes the kisser will lead, sometimes the kissee, creating an exciting improvisational mix of form and chaos. Cheeks will touch, shoulders be caressed, lips will brush, tongues will tease and mouths will mingle. (Obviously, don't try this with a red rose in your teeth.) For example, there is a such of a thing as way too mush, and if she was to ever look at you and say, with a big southern smile and in her sassy southern draw “Thatttt’s Niccccce” This would not be a good sign, just trust me on this one.  You'll know how successful your kiss is if you feel the kissee losing themselves in it. Or if he/she happens to pass out through pure pleasure. Once the lips have joined, the perfect kiss should involve tender bites, gentle sucking, the tongues should be entwined and move sensuously against each other. I am telling you that Cinderella has got this down to a science; however it will take years and lots of practice for us to perfect it, so there-for she must eventually marry me one day. The tempo of movements should vary, too, a little like the percussion section of a nice Jazzy Brass Band, at one moment fast and furious, and the next soft and languid.  A kiss should give you pleasure, but you must never forget you have to give it back. So in the end, for now I can only hope for the best with me and Cinderella, however I did lay a few on her and she is still talking to me, so I will take this as a good sign, and hold my head high and know down deep in my soul for the rest of my life, that waiting for a year and a half to kiss her was worth it, because she might hang around with me for the next 50 years? After all, then I could say not only did I kiss Cinderella, but I got to grow old with her and what lonely frog would not want to share his life with a princess ~ Donnie Bolena